- Sacramento, CA
- Defining and deploying the RAMS process to be implemented to deliver a rolling-stock project.
- Being the point of contact for all RAMS topics on a project with internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing the RAMS activities work-packages.
- Supporting the design of technical solutions that meet the expected RAMS performance of the products and comply with applicable regulations.
- Being an advisor to other functions to ensure operational excellence and customers' satisfaction.
- Using data-oriented and predictive tools to deliver RAMS analysis.
- Proposing innovating tools, methods and products to monitor and continuously improve RAMS performances.
MAIN REQUIRED COMPETENCIES
This role requires a perfect balance of independent mindset and strong collaboration skills. You are eager to be involved on the overall rolling stock development from a technical and project management point of view. You are seeking for an in-depth technical understanding of the subjects you address while covering the whole rolling-stock scope. You exemplify a collaborative approach to problem solving and demonstrate the ability to resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- 5 years of experience in railway rolling-stock, automotive or avionic industry (vehicles).
- 5 years of experience in the field of RAMS, if you have no RAMS experience but a strong knowledge in the railway products (previous qualification) and a great motivation to join this discipline.
- German and French language is a plus.
- A degree in electronic, electrical or electro-mechanical engineering, or equivalent training.
- Fluent in English.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top