Enforcement Support Engineer
- New York, NY
About Siemens Intelligent Traffic Systems:
Mobility in the U.S. is in the middle of a technological revolution, and as cities and states start to plan for and implement autonomous, electric, connected, and shared mobility infrastructure, they must also manage existing assets: highways, city streets, tunnels, and railway crossings that continue to be hot spots for congestion. Siemens Intelligent Traffic Solutions is at the forefront of this revolution. As part of our Enforcement portfolio, we are working on fixed and mobile bus lane enforcement solutions to increase throughput for buses by ensuring full use of their dedicated lanes. We are looking for an Enforcement Support Engineer to join our rapidly growing team.
Be the point of contact for our customers and work proactively to support our range of solutions and ensure that they can do their bit in addressing local challenges with transportation and the environment.
- Provide exceptional support for our automated enforcement solutions via onsite and remote working techniques resolving a range of complex hardware and software issues.
- Provide technical leadership on all aspects if the Siemens Enforcement product within the Support Team
- Work collaboratively with team members to ensure mutual success
- Maintain ongoing positive relationships with customers
- Lead technical presentations, demonstrations and evaluations of the product
- Influence product management and research & development activities to meet customers' needs and focus product improvements.
- Coordinate scheduled works such as software patching and updates and other preventative maintenance.
- Ensure that field resource including sub-contractors are effectively coordinated and contractual process is followed to achieve service level agreements safely and efficiently.
The ITS team is recruiting for an Enforcement Support Engineer. The Enforcement Support Engineer will report to the Senior Project Manager for Automated Bus Enforcement Systems. We are actively recruiting candidates to be based in New York City.
What experience do I need to apply for this role?
- Robust knowledge of IT systems and software
- Experience working with PC hardware and software; fault finding, diagnosing and repairing.
- Understanding of SQL and possesses ability create queries to manipulate and retrieve data.
- Exceptional technical communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable having flexibility with working hours as part of your job.
- Happy to travel to support customer systems.
- Valid US Driver's License.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, 401k match, tuition reimbursement, and 18 days of PTO to start
- Extensive training along with career development
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top