Emergency Alarm Dispatcher - Smart Buildings / Fire Alarm & Security Systems
- Irving, TX
Who designs your future? You do. Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive and responsible environments - and so, we are creating perfect places. We're looking to empower people wanting to tackle the challenges facing society and who want to make real what matters most. Think this is you?
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World's Most Admired Companies 2020.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, advise their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Looking for an opportunity to work with a dynamic alarm monitoring company? We may have a spot for you on our team. "Why do we stand out?"
- We strive to handle each customer with Excellent Customer Service by monitoring and processing their information accurately and timely.
- We provide excellent career opportunities with room to grow and move to other areas of the company at a fast pace.
- We provide hands on training in a motivated atmosphere.
What you will do for Smart Infrastructure:
- Support customers by providing information while extending efficient and courteous service
- Process and handle a high call volume of emergency and non-emergency calls daily
- Troubleshoot signals and provide details to customers
- Document detailed notes in the appropriate system in a timely manner
- Monitor multiple platforms at once and prioritize dispatch
- Must exercise good listening skills
- High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state recognized high school proficiency exam required
- Must have Call Center via telephone experience
- Customer Service Experience
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrates accurate understanding of routine aspects of work
- Typically, up to 2 years of successful experience in area of responsibility and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above
- Knowledge of dispatching alarm signals and monitoring remote access platforms not required but would be a plus
- Dispatching background preferred
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top