Embedded Software | Senior Account Manager | Remote Worker | Anywhere In Europe | Siemens Embedded
- Soest, Netherlands
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
NOTE: During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Siemens Software is the largest industrial software company in the world and Siemens Embedded is a vital and vibrant division, bringing life to sensors, machines, devices and gateways for all markets and segments. Siemens Embedded is a technology leader providing innovative solutions for embedded operating systems, middleware, development tools and services.
More information is available at:
We are looking for a sales hunter who is energetic, driven and relentless in the pursuit of new customers and opportunities. The ideal candidate will have experience and expertise in selling Linux to industrial and systems device companies.
This position and our entire team have the passion and entrepreneurial spirit to grow their own business with the reassurance, resources and history of Siemens.
Reporting directly to the Senior Director, Worldwide Embedded Sales, you will have responsibility for finding and growing accounts. We employ a progressive and targeted Global Account Management (GAM) program dedicated to our Customer's project, design and long-term success.
Together with a team of Application Engineers (AE) and international research and development engineering (R&D) teams you will envision, create, articulate and deploy a targeted Customer account strategy that is focused on two elements. Customer satisfaction and reducing our Customer's time to profitability.
You will wake up each morning with a 'I can't wait to get started' attitude and obsessively plan and communicate our unique value propositions to new accounts to uncover new opportunities, refine technical requirements and win the trust of stakeholders and champions in each account.
You're the innovator we need if you have:
- A demonstrable and proved track record of exceeding quota for sales of commercial embedded software, especially in selling Linux to industrial and systems device companies
- Zeal and desire to relentlessly hunt for new customers and opportunities
- Mastered the fine art of modulating messaging and delivery of value propositions from engineers to CEO's
- Boundless energy and are self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to gather customer requirements, create solutions, articulate value propositions, calculate return on investment and manage complex contractual process
- Accurately and precisely build a sales funnel and manage a highly accurate sales forecast
- Proven you can build solid relationships and attain trusted advisor level credibility with new Customers
- Reputation for building effective and long-standing relationships with key Customer executives
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Marketing moxie to create Customer specific and targeted presentation material
- Willingness to learn and be able to attach value propositions of products from adjacent Siemens divisions and business units
- Adaptability and flexibility to collaborate and work with adjacent Siemens divisions and business units, sales teams
- Confidence to take charge, lead and influence others
- Solid technical understanding of embedded software attributes
- Effortless communication, presentation and social skills
- Golden characteristic of working independently, but influencing and directing others
- Rare trait of a 'start-up' company sense of urgency, executed within a multi-billion-dollar company
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (UK) Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top