General Sales ELV - Qatar
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant's intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure Regional Solutions and Services as General Sales for ELV and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role - International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
In this role you will be responsible for Order Intake and Customer Relationships for our Building Technology division Solution (SI RSS ) in our Building Automation, Fire and Security portfolio. Full responsibility of preparation of quotations, acquisition of orders and achieving Sales target.
- Establishing and maintaining customer relationships, through regular and continued interaction and a pro-active / innovative approach sharing ideas. Essential to know customer requirements, expectations, and internal politics.
- Prospecting, Sourcing, proposition comprehensive solutions which meet clients requirements, supporting the preparation of quotations and tender documents strictly under the policy's price list margin guidelines of siemens, selling launching, handling over to following and closing with projects department.
- You will be responsible for the target bid price and defining / defending the best bid / sales strategy in order to win the order, ultimately winning the bid and meeting sales targets.
- Preparing, developing and maintaining healthy pipeline of sales opportunities, including keeping the Siemens sales funnel tool valid and up to date at all times.
- Reporting about sales actions, achievements, status and forecasts of projects, any matters enhancing and affecting the sales targets and strategy.
- Starting and growing Security market study to identify potential clients and partners:survey and analyse the competition activities
- Work with end clients / Consultants at an early project stage to support in their concept design / specify Siemens products or solutions.
- Evaluate, consider, address, propose efficiency on how to be more competitive on total Building Solutions (TBS) proposals and address the output to the Estimation/Design team
- Your Qualifications And Skills - Digital And Solid!
- Graduate Engineer with 5 to 10 years experience
- 3 years working in Qatar
- Knowledge of 1 or more product portfolios (BMS, iBMS, Fire, Access Control, CCTV, Security) - Sales Target volume is 5 mil EUR a year
- Sales techniques and skills to drive and guide Sales peers and Estimation team
- Ability to work with internal & external contacts of different cultural background
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens W.L.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time