Elektromechanik korektivní údržby metra linky C - Praha
- Prague, Czech Republic
For our SIEMENS Mobility Metro Services, Kačerov Depot branch, we are looking for a new colleague to work as Electrical Mechanic for Metro C Line Maintenance.
What will you do?
- Inspections and repairs of electrical components of metro units
- Extraordinary repairs of metro-unit components
- Repairs and maintenance of individual components in the workshop
- Vocational certificate or secondary education as electrical mechanic or rolling stock electrical mechanic or in vehicle servicing
- Practical experience as rolling stock electrical mechanic or as electrical mechanic in another field (ideally in maintenance or production)
- Team spirit and active approach
- Willingness to work for 12-hour tour shifts from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM or from 7:00 PM to 7:00 AM - 37.5 hours / week
- A mentor who will hand over the entire know-how in the first months
- Scheduled maintenance as well as unscheduled repairs
- Adrenalin, as each malfunction is different
- Opportunity to be personally involved in the seamless flow of transport in Prague
- Appreciation of your own ideas and improvements
- Hiring bonus in the amount of CZK 30,000
- Work with rolling stock directly at the metro depot
- Support from an international group
- Interesting remuneration and monthly bonuses
- Five weeks of vacation per year + three extra days off
- Meal vouchers in the amount of CZK 90
- A Flexi pass in the amount of CZK 8,000 for the employee (for the fare)
- A Flexi pass in the value of a public transportation year pass for family members
- Pension insurance contribution in the amount of CZK 900 per month
Send us your current CV in Czech.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top