Electronics Technician for laboratory (m/f)
- Lisbon, Portugal
Siemens Mobility provides integrated mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics transport. For the efficient transportation of passengers and goods, we combine specialization in automation and electrification by road and rail, rail vehicles, turnkey systems, consulting and consumer services.
Change the future with us!
What are your main responsibilities?
• Electronic circuit designs and respective PCB layout in software such as Proteus;
• Welding of components;
• Repair / analysis of plates;
• Install, maintain and repair systems
• Install and configure Automation networks
• Perform electrical installations;
• Operate with measurement instrumentation
• Provide technical assistance.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
• Technical Course in Electronics, Automation and Command
• 1 - 4 years' of experience in similar positions
• Teamwork capabilities;
• Proactive attitude, initiative, ability to define actions and getting things done;
• Ability to understand the matrix of a corporate environment to do business.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top