Electrician / Instrument Mechanic - Night Shift
- Mishawaka, IN
Night Shift - 12 hr - 4 day one week - 3 day next - rotational.
Perform the following duties:
- Fabricate, maintain, install, repair, calibrate, assemble and inspect electrical installations and equipment utilizing his journeymen skills.
- Work with electrical materials and equipment such as: conductors, conduct systems, lights, control devices, circuit breakers, switch gear, switches, motors, generators, transformers, and timing devices. Work with materials necessary to install electrical work.
- In conjunction with PCT Engineering, maintain, repair, and program industrial programmable controllers. Replace control circuits for input and output modules on PLC's. Trouble shoot PLC's, Drive Systems, and other control systems through PC based software.
- Use hand tools common to the trade and power tools, such as: electric drill, soldering equipment and drill press. Use electrical test instruments such as: ohmmeter, voltmeter and ammeter. Braze and solder wiring and small parts associated with electrical work.
- Work from drawings, repair and operating instruction manuals, written and oral instructions.
- Maintain, repair, trouble shoot and program industrial programmable controller. Replaces replay control circuits. Replace input and output modules for programmable controller.
- Assist in training apprentices.
- Perform Instrument Mechanic work when the work is of a limited nature and the Electrician involved is judged by a foreman to be qualified.
- Complete minor mechanical adjustments and/or replacement of parts.
- Handle hazardous waste as required.
- Perform other related duties as required by supervisor, and work with and assist other skilled tradesman.
- Seeking 8 years or journeyman's experience.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top