EDI Integration Support in Solution Consulting Financial Services (SFS) with German and English – Prague
- Prague, Czech Republic
Do you have experience with IT related customer support?
Do you have experience with Financial Services EDI integrations and connectivity topics?
Do you like to communicate with colleagues from different departments in German and English?
Would you like to grow in IT support area?
Then join our team and help us supporting our internal customers worldwide!
You will support us in following tasks:
- Account management for partner SFS for new and existing integration requirements, incl.
- Clarification of the integration requirement from a technical perspective with SFS and the partner
- Handling of the offer process from start to finish
- Implementation of the integration scenario on the Siemens EDI platform, in cooperation with SFS and the partner
- Handling of Change Requests from start to finish, i.e. submitting the applicable development task, coordinating with the development team, test execution and accepting the task as well as ensuring the applicable rollout
- Ensure proper documentation of integration scenarios and processes
- Close cooperation with overall topic lead in DE
- Technical mgmt. of onsite team members in CZ
- User support for SFS and related partners
- Control of troubleshooting procedures via the internal processes
- Administer technical and organizational data, i.e. ensure quality and up-to-date partner information
- Create data evaluations for assigned partners
- Initial setup and monitoring of communication methods; error handling of transmission errors
- German: Upper Intermediate level (B2) in speaking, reading, and writing
- English: Advanced level (C1) with focus on reading and writing
- Broad understanding for Enterprise IT in general and for IT applications and their functionality in particular
- Technical background:
- Advanced knowledge in electronic data interchange processes (EDI)
- Advanced knowledge in methods for data transmission communication protocols (e.g. https, OFTP, AS2, etc.)
- Ability and interest to work with new software
- Very good communication skills in speaking and writing
- Customer orientation
- Team spirit, Sociable and cooperative person, quality oriented
- Word/Excel advanced
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Home office and company nursery schools in Prague for better work life balance
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- E-meal vouchers
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
- Modern workplace in Prague Stodůlky
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top