DX KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company's name is dedicated to our employees. It's their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Indonesia team asDX Key Account Manager to drives the account development and pushes the key opportunities
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will work with C-suite level and coordinate internal resources to effectively create solutions that meet decision maker's KPIs.
- You will be working with Finance, Sales and Marketing managers to support the development of country sales programs such as install base retention, demo programs and deal escalations
- You will be responsible for Customer: Account Analysis and Transparency
- You will need to know customer's market, business targets & strategy, value chain, needs and key business drivers and effectively transfers this knowledge to the Siemens Healthineers.
- You will be representing the customer to Siemens and ensures a unified Siemens approach (across Siemens Healthineers) to the customer. Evaluates the customer potential for Siemens and the account penetration.
- You will be providing value to the customer by creating new business together and by sharing information about market, industry and market intelligence.
- You will coordinate the customer's needs to ensure ease of doing business for the customer (with relevant Siemens Units and organization levels), ensure full Account transparency and build Siemens position for the account, and ensure customer satisfaction"
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a bachelor's degree in business, life sciences, engineering or related technical discipline.
- You have more than 2 years of experience developing and selling customized solutions to senior level/C-suite executives in healthcare institutions.
- You have more than 2 years of experience understanding performance metrics in Hospital or Laboratory settings and recommending solutions accordingly.
Your personality and skills:
- You are highly self-motivated and have strong problem-solving skills
- You have skills at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- You have strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- You are proficient in Bahasa Indonesia and English both written and spoken
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That's why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: PT Siemens Healthineers Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top