Distribution Sales Professional
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Mission: Plans and executes sales targets and activities in selling assigned products to customers, who sell Siemens products to their own customer base, in order to increase sales and to achieve defined commercial targets.
What are the job responsibilities?
- Plans sales volumes and potentials of target distributors.
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
- Analyses distributors' markets, strategy, position and needs, investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for products.
- Prepares contacts and builds and maintains a customer focused network.
- Supports distributors directly in cost-/benefits analyses and calculations in order to demonstrate specific advantages of using Siemens products.
- Prepares and negotiates proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs.
- May act as point of contact in commercial matters.
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
- Daily involvement with external Sales Partners and support with all their requests
- Plans sales volumes and potentials of external Sales Partners
- Provides Marketing and Leads support for external Sales Partners
- Ensures external Sales Partner`s onboarding and assigns adequate trainings to them
- Performs and aligns Quarterly Business Reviews with external Sales Partners
- Responsible for Sales Partner development and drives Partner growth
- Monitors Sales Partners' performance and implements measurements if necessary
What do I need to do to qualify for this role?
- University degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or other relevant discipline
- Up to 3 years proven track record in fast selling industrial goods industry, preferable in the low voltage arena via distribution network or panel builder network
- Deep understanding of the distribution business, the processes of the distributors, their challenges and to be able to provide value add to the distributors
- Good communication skill and able to connect with people of all levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top