Direct Sales Controller- Laboratory Diagnostics
- Tarrytown, NY
Job Description: responsible for coordinating, administering, analyzing and controlling from a financial perspective the sales operations specifically for the Direct Sales channel for the Laboratory Diagnostics businesses in the USA. The successful candidate will also lead the budgeting and forecast process of US LD Sales and lead sales analytics initiatives to better direct and support the various sales teams.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Control, analyze, budget and forecast sales activities for Direct Sales channel
- Provide expert analyses and evaluations of sales performance, trending and outlook s and for the Direct Sales areas in the US, including proposing financial goals, initiatives to realize them and mechanisms to track achievement
- Coordinate the US LD Sales budget and forecast processes, in close coordination with the sales, marketing and FP&A teams
- Implement sales analytics initiatives and provide the sales and business leadership teams with clear and actionable insights to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the various sales teams
- BS/BA Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. MBA or Masters in Finance desirable
- Typically 10+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge
- Healthcare Industry and/or Siemens Finance experienced desirable
- Advanced Excel skills, SAP or an equivalent ERP system, Hyperion and Excel
- Advanced knowledge of processes such as CRM, SCM, PLM (effects on values flow) and the financial support processes
- Extensive knowledge in financial reporting, controlling and analysis of financial data
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top