Direct and Distribution Channel Sales Controller- Point of Care Diagnostics
- Tarrytown, NY
This position is located in Tarrytown, NY and reporting to the Sr. Director of Finance in the NAM Point of Care organization. This role is responsible for coordinating, administering, analyzing, and controlling from a financial perspective the sales operations specifically for the Direct and Distribution Sales channel for the Point of Care business in the USA. The successful candidate will also lead the budgeting and forecast process for US POC sales and lead sales analytics initiative to better direct and support the various sales teams.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Control, analyze, budget and forecast sales activities for both Direct and Distribution Channel including trend analysis to help determine funnel variability in achieving revenue targets
- Provide expert analyses and evaluation of sales performance, trending and outlook for the Direct Sales areas and Distribution Channel in the US, including proposing financial goals, initiatives to realize them and mechanisms to track achievements
- Coordinate the US POC sales budget and forecast processes, in close coordination with sales, sales operations, marketing and FPA teams
- Provide financial analytics to support sales promos, new product introductions and sales initiatives
- Support from a financial perspective the annual creation of the compensation plan structure and track/calculate compensation attainments against variable targets
- BS/BA Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. MBA or Masters in Finance desirable
- Healthcare Industry and/or Siemens Finance experienced preferred
- Typically 5 - 8 years in a directly related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge
• Advanced Excel skills, SAP or an equivalent ERP system
- Advanced knowledge of processes such as CRM, SCM, PLM (effects on values flow) and the financial support processes
- Extensive knowledge in financial reporting, controlling and analysis of financial data
- Experience with developing management presentations
• Strong leadership abilities to be able to grow
• Experience working cross functionally
• Strong Collaborator and Communicator
• Proven ability to manage through change
• Ability to travel up to 20%
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top