We make real what matters
Siemens makes buildings and cities smarter and supplies people with environmentally-friendly energy. We work hand in hand with artificial intelligence and move people from A to B safely. New challenges present themselves every day - and hereby the chance to face them. Join our global team of about 385 000 Siemens colleagues and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- Write your bachelor, master or doctoral thesis with one of the leading technology companies in the field of digitisation
- Combine theory and practice and get to know the company better
- Deepen your knowledge and lay the foundation for your professional career
Your skills and experience
- Studies at a Swiss university of applied sciences or university in the fields of (business) informatics, (business) engineering or electrical engineering
- Very good grades and expertise in the area you are aiming for
- Quick comprehension, structured and independent working style and ability to work in a team
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Start by agreement
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Video Siemens in Switzerland
Homepage Siemens as an employer
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform ('APPLY NOW' button). Frequently asked questions about writing a diploma thesis with Siemens are answered in our FAQ. Answers to other frequently asked questions about Siemens in general and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Either