Digitalization Promotion Manager for IoT for Low Voltage Motors
- Prague, Czech Republic
We are global competence center for drives and applications based in Prague. We provide automation and drive technology solutions. The mission of our team is to help our clients become leaders in innovation and efficiency. You will have opportunity to become inhouse specialist with the responsibility to accompany the product through its life cycle, from the development process and support the market rollout.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds #digitalminds
Join us and become our Digitalization Promotion Manager!
What I will do?
- presentation & trainings of the Digitalization offerings on fairs, sales conference, in regions or at customers
- coordination and organization of internal and external Knowledge Management e.g. Circuits, Sales, News, conferences
- sales role in PLM projects - definition of the "go to market" strategy, business models and creation of relevant slide sets
- customer support in ramp-up activities (e.g. lighthouse customers)
- contact partner for the regions for the assigned products
- develop brochures together with Marketing and Product Management
- market development (Customers' potential, Partners, Target application)
- generate references together with Sales and Business Development
- competitors analysis and winners guides
You can look forward to
- working for a leader in totally integrated automation & drive solutions
- experiencing truly international atmosphere with travelling and use of English on daily basis
- signing bonus 50 000 CZK
- benefit budget 48 000 CZK
- 13th salary - yearly bonus
What we would appreciate
- technical university degree, ideally Electrical Engineering passionate about drives
- experience in project work with cross-functional teams
- customer orientation
- business proficient English, spoken and written, German language is advantage
Furthermore, we offer!
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- an individual budget of 48,000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- e-voucher card - you can use for paying in stores like Tesco, Albert
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top