Financing the future.
We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let's develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
In this role, you will be acting as evangelist, consultant and program manager for the digitalization initiatives of Siemens Financial Services and continuously develop the Digitalization Strategy of Siemens Financial Services in close alignment with management and business stakeholders.
- As Digital Transformation Manager (Digitalization Officer) (f/m/d) you continuously develop the digitalization strategy of Siemens Financial Services in alignment with all stakeholders
- You initiate and prioritize core digitalization initiatives of Siemens Financial Services in collaboration with the various business units and drive them accordingly
- You promote digital transformation, the business value of technology and specific digitalization initiatives
- You actively and continuously consult C-level stakeholders on digitalization
- You define and steer digitalization projects and proof of concepts
- You lead the ideation as well as identification of valuable, business related use cases and manage the use case portfolio
- You connect business and technology to understand the value of technology for SFS and to generate and implement valuable use cases
- You drive the digitalization of existing Business Models for sustainable competitiveness in close collaboration with the Business Units and Business Model Innovation Team
- You act as counterpart of the Business Model Innovation Team and Business Units for the development of new Digital Business Models
- You collaborate with external and internal partners, e.g., FinTechs, Universities, Solution Providers, Siemens Digital Enablement Center, Siemens Corporate Technology etc. to leverage on market developments. You execute trend and technology scouting.
What you need to make real what matters.
- You have successfully completed your studies in Information Technology, Economics or similar
- You have at least 7 years of professional experience in the Financial Services area, including implementing the technological basis for digital business models
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in medium and large IT projects as well as a minimum of 3 years of experience in leading (IT) projects
- You have profound experience in running the Digital Transformation of an organization
- You think strategically and are able to convince teams, peers as well as Senior Management
- Your work is driven by intrinsic motivation
- You bring passion for new solutions, a growth mind-set and the curiosity to learn each day something new by following the market developments and market trends
- Innovation is part of your DNA in daily work
- You are familiar with state-of-the-art IT solutions and leverage technology for client and employee experience
- You are experienced in agile working and applying agile leadership principles
- You have profound knowledge of the financial sector and its legal requirements (MaRisk, BAIT, EBA...)
- Business fluent English skills round off your profile, other languages (e.g. German) are a plus
Do you want to know more about us?
We at Siemens Financial Services provide business-to-business financial solutions. Our unique combination of financial expertise, risk competence and industry know-how enable us to create tailored innovative financial solutions. With these, we facilitate growth, create value, enhance competitiveness and help customers access new technologies. We support investments with equipment financing and leasing, corporate lending, equity investments and project and structured financing. Trade and receivable financing solutions complete our portfolio. With our international network, we are well adapted to country-specific legal requirements and able to provide financial solutions globally. Within Siemens, we are an expert advisor for financial risks. We have our headquarters in Munich, Germany and almost 3,000 employees worldwide. Follow this link to discover our world: www.siemens.com/finance .
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds - if you would like to find out more about Digital Minds at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities .
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time