Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Internal and external contacts often pertain to company plans and objectives. Has advanced-level product knowledge for a wide-range of products or flows. Uses advanced technical and business skills to drive Mentor Graphics product into customer projects and to recognize and uncover new business opportunities. Typically interacts with senior-level personnel at customer sites and determines methods and procedures to drive business into the assigned account. May provide guidance to other personnel.
Deliver the Customer Silicon Test Solutions: Insert Memory BIST controllers with repair, boundary scan; scan insertion, Generate ATPG vectors, at-speed ATPG implementation, assisting with ATPG debug, and ATE test for Yield Diagnosis and Learning process.
Other Job Duties:
- Deliver and conduct technical presentations, demo and training.
- Provide evaluation and benchmark support, and support initial customer deployment
- Identity business process bottlenecks and work around.
- Analyze Customer applications to determine if technical support 'fit' exists, and recommend solutions to issues with products or application integration.
- Establish close relationship with customers to help facilitate achieving sales objectives and to provide ongoing services.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time