DevOps Engineer (release and quality processes)
- Varna, Bulgaria
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us!
We make solutions come true. Our employees electrify, automate, and digitize!
With our comprehensive offering of powerful industrial software and thoroughly coordinated automation technologies, we support manufacturing enterprises with Digital Factory to increase the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reduce the time to market of new products - whether in the automotive industry, the aerospace industry, machine construction, or in other fascinating industries. Where the future of industry is being built - especially with regard to Industry 4.0 - there is no getting around us.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and expertly.
Your role - future and results-oriented:
- Participating in the development of industrial software products and customer-specific software solutions
- Execution of releases, packaging, and provision of the software delivery (incl. release notes / documentation), sending out release mails
- Working with Software and technical documentation (user manual, integration manual, etc.)
- Versioning, saving versions
- Ongoing optimization of the automation of the release process
- Monitoring of build quality, continuous integration testing and setting up and monitoring of nightly UTs
- Implementing test and integration landscapes
- Analyzing static code (Cppcheck, Clang-Tidy, maintenance and further development of the ruleset)
- Planning, coordination, documentation, and implementation of software tests (e.g. function and regression tests)
- Performing error and problem analyzes based on the test results, collaboration with the development team
- Responsible for the creation and approval process, user access to resources and the administration of branches
Your qualifications - confirmed and appropriate:
- Completed technical education in the field of information science, software engineering, electrical engineering, automation technology or an equivalent experience
- Previous experience with Jenkins and for static code analysis
- Professional experience as a software quality engineer, ideally in an industrial environment
- Willingness to work in an international and distributed team
- Proficient in spoken and written English as well as a second foreign language (preferably German)
- Ability to travel abroad occasionally (mostly Austria)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In case of any additional queries you might have, please do not hesitate to contact us: +359 886 434 441
We do thank you for your application and interest, and we are looking forward to meeting you!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens EOOD
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top