Make your markin our exciting world as Siemens!
The Software andSystems Innovation team performs activities such as research, development,technology transfer and innovative software methodologies that contribute tothe digitalization in Siemens.
What will be my responsibilities and challenges?
- Develop architecture, designs and implementation of DevOps Environments, also addressing industrial challenges
- Implement proof of concepts to evaluate feasibility of solution (functional and non-functional evaluations)
- Evaluate and proof technologies for Automation, Virtualization, Deployment & Feedback mechanisms
- Actively communicate experience to the team
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Senior: >6 years' experience and practice in software development and architecture
- Junior: experience and practice in software development
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools with focus on software creation, deployment and operations (kubernetes, docker, docker-compose)
- Ability to code (C++, Java) and script (Python, perl)
- Strong grasp of automation tools
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Experience in using cloud-technologies (AWS, Azure; PaaS-services)
- Romanian and English language skills
Nice to have
- A strong focus on business outcomes
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Experience in agile and iterative incremental development methods
We're Siemens, a collection of outstanding minds who are allmaking the future. You could be one of us! Siemens is a global technologypowerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification,automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role atSiemens. Siemens in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest is the competence centerfor research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the companya major leader in vertical IT technologies.
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time