DevOps Engineer for Cloud Infrastructure
- Cluj-Napoca, Romania
What do we offer?
- You will be part of a highly professional team, working with future driven technologies on innovative software products
- Close collaboration between colleagues, also remotely through video calls and dashboard tools
- You will part of a team designing and implementing cloud-based engineering infrastructure and digital services
- Maintenance and optimization of the existing AWS infrastructure, both via AWS console and Terraform.
- Develop and maintain docker infrastructure
- Implementation and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines in GitLab
- Give input on possible directions of future development
- Become part of an internationally distributed team of developers and engineers
- Bachelor's (or higher) Degree in Computer Science or comparable
- Experience with AWS foundational cloud services for storage, computation, event processing, messaging, data processing, and analytics
- Experience in containerizing and clustering: Docker, Kubernetes, Nginx
- Experience in configuration management and deployment tool Ansible,
- Experience with Terraform and Packer to maintain infrastructure as code
- Experience with R or shiny server is considered a plus
- Proficiency with at least one scripting language: Bash, Python
- Solid understanding of DevOps principles
- You bring analytical skills, initiative and problem-solving attitude along
- You have experience of working in an agile team and excellent communication skills
- You are fluent in English.
We're Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us!
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. The division in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top