Data Model Engineer
- Bangalore, India
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
• Elaborate and extends Data Model definition in business Solutions. Design and Develop Data model modules derived from various domain specific data sources.
• Have expertise in designing and evaluating data models.
• Enforce best design practices for the application
• Provide internal training for the team
We don't need superheroes, just super minds
• BE / B.Tech / MS / M.Tech any Engineering Fields, from a college/university of repute and having an excellent academic track record, with a strong IT background
• Expert in Python coding with high level architecture designs and concepts with 4-7 years of experience.
• Good experience in ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) operations using Python and loading to graph DB.
• Expert in various relational databases and NoSQL databases like MongoDB or SQL Database.
• Advance Level knowledge on data integration and complex data workflows.
We've got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you'll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the craft of things to come.
We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top