Data Consultant (m/f/d)
- Lisbon, Portugal
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
As a Data Consultant, you will:
- Translate our customers' strategic objectives into high-impact use cases.
- Design and implement process and task mining dashboards to support data-driven decision making.
- Consult customers on respective value realization measures by supporting Business Analysts in interpretation of data measurements in relevant areas (e.g. Accounting and Purchasing).
- Understand E2E process map and link it to the underlaying activities and tasks in given task/process mining event.
- Work together with Digital Solutions Team and our technology partner Celonis to deliver process mining, data visualization and analytics solutions to support our customer processes.
- Present results and realized value to senior management.
- Leverage your previous experience in data and/or business process consulting to manage internal and external stakeholders successfully acting as a product owner in data projects.
- Manage the eco-system of partners, data and platform providers (e.g. Siemens IT, SaaS cloud providers, Celonis) to maintain agile and stable operations.
To make a difference, you must have:
- Successfully completed university degree Computer or Data Science, Information-oriented Business Administration, Economics or Management or other equivalent technical disciplines.
- At least 3-5 years experiences and knowledge in (IT-)Consulting, Process- and/or Data Mining-solutions (Celonis, Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik or others)
- Experience with SAP Systems and data models, Business Process Management relevant artifacts.
- Knowledge/Experience in SQL, Python, or other programming skills is a strong plus.
- Experience and knowledge in Machine Learning is of advantage.
- You can multitask in a fast-changing environment and bring high-energy, have analytical thinking and project management ability (Agile delivery best-practices, CI/CD and DevOps/SCRUM).
- Strong analytical skills, especially in applying technology solutions to solve business problems.
- Strong communication skills and enjoy interacting with various customers.
- Strong English skills are required.
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top