Cyber Security Officer
- Brno, Czech Republic
Make r eal what matters
We provide the power to bring heat and light to our cities. We build highly efficient next generation turbines as well as on- and offshore wind turbines all over the world. We help our customers to save millions of tons of CO2 each year. That way we not only contribute, but actively drive the energy revolution for a better and greener future. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons. True specialists that do not lose sight of the big picture.
We tackle what really matters - take your next career step with us and make a difference.
What part will you play?
You will be part of an organization that is responsible for providing cybersecurity support for all Siemens Energy Divisions and Functions as well as all seven Siemens Energy hubs by protecting the Siemens Energy speciﬁc IT / OT infrastructure and the company's customer-facing products, solutions and services worldwide.
- In your role as Cyber Security Officer (CSO) you manage cybersecurity business proximity key functions for the implementation of a risk-based approach to protecting information assets, including execution of Golden Nugget protection and ACP Process, Risk Management, and Awareness Campaigns and Training in the respective area of responsibility. You perform exception management and vulnerability management related tasks.
- You collaborate with local/regional IT management to ensure all cybersecurity related controls and measures are implemented, managed, controlled and reported.
- Further, you ensure identification and collection of local or country cybersecurity demands of country and regional business partners and IT business partners.
- You collaborate with other CSOs to ensure global and regional execution and coverage of all cybersecurity business proximity key functions.
- Additionally, you monitor, manage and report cybersecurity business proximity performance targets for area of responsibility, aligned with regional and overall cybersecurity strategy performance metrics.
- You participate and direct the cybersecurity incident handling process in accordance with assigned role during the declaration of a cybersecurity incident. You are responsible for reporting cybersecurity incidents in accordance with the cybersecurity incident handling process.
- Moreover, you manage and drive the implementation of the cybersecurity risk management process in the area of responsibility. You collaborate with local production site management regarding product security and relation and drive integration with Information Security.
What you need to make real what matters.
- The foundation of your success is a university degree or equivalent experience in information technology, cybersecurity or a related field.
- You convince us with professional experience across different functions and businesses with 3-5 years of experience in Cybersecurity and/or Information Technology.
- Additionally, you work collaboratively in global networks and secure the implementation of cybersecurity solutions. Further, you have a strategic foresight to drive cybersecurity into the future.
- As you act in an international environment you bring business-fluent English language skills, in addition to good Czech language skills.
Company: Siemens Energy, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top