Cyber Security Expert for Microsoft SaaS/PaaS (m/f/d)
- Lisbon, Portugal
Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be...
- Specification and maintenance of security reference architecture for Microsoft SaaS / PaaS based IT services and support to comply with international and local security standards and regulations;
- Support of the agile teams during the planning of security-relevant activities for cloud-based IT services;
- Coaching of agile teams and the Cybersecurity community in the creation of requirements specifications, review of architecture and design and verification of implementation;
- Planning and performing risk analysis and definition of countermeasures in line with risk acceptance criteria. Involvement in the analysis and handling of security vulnerabilities & incidents;
- Support of penetration testing activities by defining scope definition, severity rating and the identification or remediation measures;
- Knowledge sharing within Cybersecurity community and representation of Siemens Smart Infrastructure Cybersecurity in corporate initiatives and projects with regard to Microsoft SaaS PaaS;
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have...
- Degree in Computer Science or IT Security and/or equivalent Security Certifications like CISSP, CISA, CCSP or relevant SANS certifications;
- A minimum 3 years' experience in one of the professional experience fields;
- Knowledge of security standards and regulations (e.g. ISO27001, SOC2, IEC62443, etc. is an advantage);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Cybersecurity Reference Architecture;
- Experience with security topics and best practices in Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power BI, Azure Integration Services;
- Experience or certification in the SAFe framework is an advantage;
- Successful work as a system architect, experienced developer or security consultant;
- Ability to translate technical content into business language;
- Good command of English (German would be an advantage);
- Good communication and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels.
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top