- Seoul, South Korea
Ingenuity for life creates perfect places.
A result driven, self-motivated and resourceful accounting manager with a proven ability to coordinate the overall activities in the process of closing and other tasks in the accounting team.
Having excellent communication skill and able to build strong relationships both within and outside of a finance department as well as effectively communicating financial information to non-finance colleagues
Job Description - Role & Responsibility:
1) Country Customs governance role for assigned stand-alone companies
- Define the best efficient set-up and strategy of customs organization for Korea
- Ensure the involvement in customs relevant processes of businesses and cross-functions
2) Managing Customs compliance processes
- Ensure communication/reporting to Tax head and management regarding key customs matters
- Coordinate, monitor and voice out to achieve the best interests for Siemens at customs
authorities and external bodies/associations
- Implement Siemens customs guideline/requirements in the country and make the awareness them to stakeholders(Management, Business, Legal and SCM)
- Define and monitoring of the implementation of Siemens global Customs ICP(Internal Control Process) requirements including country-specific customs regulations:
1) Import & Export processes
3) Import license and homologation
4) Broker management
5) Trade Security Program
6) Foreign exchanges rules
7) Training to staff members and order management colleagues in the business
- Monthly spot check via MONA (Siemens Monitoring Application in the customs area)
- FTA compliance and GDW (Global Data Warehouse) management
- Price difference review to comply with customs valuation in a corrective way
3) Identify Customs refund opportunities and process improvement
- Identify refund opportunities and handle the customs refund processes via fight to win spirit
- Collaborate with business side and identify processes improvement ideas or areas
4) Customs risk management
- Customs risk management from early stage through active collaboration with business side
- Manage field & desk customs audit and timey respond against the authority's challenges
5) In-house customs consulting to being value-added business partner
- Advisory role to the business side regarding import & export matters, HS code classification, preference, import license & homologation, FTA issue and Country of Origin etc.
- Guide for Local customs regulations and other relevant rules (e.g. incoterms)
- Understanding and integral thought of customs and tax implications
- Identify constant process improvement in customs areas via automated processes or digitalization concept
- Monitoring customs law & regulations development, analyze business implications
for the company
- Assist with all customs operation matters and identify any compliance issues
7) People management
- Authentic leadership via lead by example for team members as custom manager and inspire
them to deliver constant high performance
- Build-up required knowledge for team members and support defined career as per
" OYC(Own Your Career) " approach in line with Siemens development concept
- University degree in International Trade/Finance/Accounting or similar; s transfer pricing
knowledge will be a plus
- Proven track records with 5~10 years experiences of customs areas with deep knowledge
- Written and verbal fluency in English and Korean
- Field customs audit defense and similar dispute experiences is mandatory required
- Strong communication skills(written and verbal) with lots of stakeholders in a matrix environment and ability to work productively with groups/individuals at all levels, both internally and externally
- Be able to explain difficult and complex issues in a simple and efficient way to superiors, management and tax community
- Strong analytical and trouble shooting skills and ability to technically discuss with stakeholders according to the deep knowledge about customs areas, finance and tax
- Professionals with integrity, accountability, strong team spirit, engaging and proactive actions depending on ownership culture
- Creative thinker who understands the wider business impact of finance and view different angles to create new/innovative ideas
- Ability to work effectively under the tight deadline and shifting priorities in a fast-paced team-oriented environment
- Stand up or voice out to achieve the best interests of Siemens in terms of customs matters during the discussion with customs authority
- Strong technical skills of Microsoft excel and SAP ERP experiences is preferred
- 고용형태 : 정규직 ( 수습기간 3 개월 포함 )
- 채용직급 : 경력에 따라 추후 결정
- 근무지 : 서울 서대문구 충정로 풍산빌딩
- 근무시작일 : TBD
- 급여 및 처우 : 회사 내규에 따름
What else do I need to know?
- Application due : Rolling until hired
- Please upload your CV in English and Korean as 1 pdf file.
- Please do not mention your personal information regarding your resident registration number, passport number, driving license no., Foreign registration number (ARC number) not required for recruitment process.
채용 과정에 불필요한 고유식별정보 ( 주민등록번호 , 여권번호 , 운전면허번호 , 외국인 등록번호 ) 및 민감정보 ( 종교 , 정치 , 건강 등 관련 정보 ) 는 기재하지 않습니다 .
- Patriots/Veterans' family and/or the disabled will be advantaged with the proven document according to its relations act.
국가보훈 대상자와 장애자는 관련 서류 제출 시 관계법에 따라 우대합니다 .
- In case false information is turned out on your application, Siemens Ltd. Seoul has the authorization to withdraw the job offer or terminate employment agreement.
입사 지원서 상 허위 사실이 판명될 경우 , 지멘스㈜는 잡오퍼를 철회하거나 , 고용 계약을 해지할 권한이 있습니다 .
About us - Siemens
Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a pioneering role.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Ltd. Seoul
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top