Customer Success Manager - Charleston, SC
- Charleston, SC
Now's our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Charleston, SC (MUST reside within 50 Miles of Charleston, SC).
Overview of the Customer Success Manager (CSM) role:
- Establishes and maintains close working relationships with the customer, local RSM, KAM/KAE (Sales teams), CSEs, ES CSMs, and other support resources
- Understands the organizational structure of the client's business, along with that of the Siemens service and sales support teams
- Is the "Voice of the Customer"
- Acts as the main point of contact for all customer communication and interaction with internal sales and service organizations
- Supports all aspects of service delivery and daily operations
- Business Management: Plan and manage the Siemens Service business for the assigned customer
- Customer Satisfaction: Ensure customers receive optimum levels of service and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction with Siemens
- Administrative/Other Tasks: Perform administrative and other tasks required of the position, that support Siemens, Service, and the assigned customer
- Meet all Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) of the business for the assigned customer
- Where applicable, manage training for personnel resources to ensure only trained personnel are servicing equipment
Tasks and Support Activities of the CSM (Service Support)
Daily Operational Activities:
- Immediate availability to oversee all operational activities (acts as on-site RSM)
- Physical visits to all main sites as contractually obligated and required by Zone Customer Success Director (ZCSD)
- Receives system status alerts and provides regular communications to key customer contacts on all service activity, with a specific focus on EC1 (down system) and EC2 (restricted operation) calls
- Actively uses all information in the CDI dashboard to identify specific FLs which are causing customer distress. Partners closely with RSM while keeping KAE/KAM (Sales partners) updated
- Analyzes and interprets AR status and provides guidance and recommendations to internal partners
- Communicates information between customer and Siemens stakeholders (Sales & Service)
- Engages in technical escalation management by supporting the process with the RSM, CSE, CSML (parts) and technical support resources. Communication to customer is an essential part of this activity (in addition, provides the sales team with regular updates)
- Analyzes PM and UI activity for all FLs at the assigned customer sites and communicates directly with CSE and CCC resources to help deliver 100% compliance.
- Acts as liaison between Siemens service team and in-house service (Biomed/Clinical Engineering)
- Assists with billing validation, oversees the PO process (to include creation and approval request for vendor services) and performs any other service-based administrative activity
- Manages escalations between internal and external service providers
- Equipment Asset Management (EAM) Dashboard review
- Multi-Vendor (MV) Parts ordering/facilitation
Weekly Operational Activities:
- Reviews PM and UI schedule and completion activity with local CSEs
- Assists with inventory control by identifying and verifying equipment (FL) locations
- Assists with project management activities and installation activities through participation in weekly conference calls
- On site five days a week initially, then four days on site
- Works with Contract Administrator (CA) to help qualify inventory and billing
- Helps audit invoices and works with Accounts Receivable (AR) credit and collection for both contract and T&M billing. Collaborates with RSM and KAM/KAE
- Helps track/manage any onsite inventory (repair parts classified as depot level storage)
- Supports local service team through interaction and engagement with support vendors (i.e., Linde, Air Products, Siemens Building Technologies, etc.)
Monthly/Quarterly Operational Activities:
- Schedules face-to-face meeting with appropriate customer representatives
- Collaborates with RSM and KAM/KAE to conduct Quarterly Business Review (QBR)
- Identifies End of Service (EOS) systems and communicates with sales team and customer to avoid customer dissatisfaction
- Tracks and reports Clinical Education and Technical Training balances
- Participates in local service/CSE quarterly meetings
Recommended Core Competencies for management CSM roles
• Knowledge of Siemens Healthineers as a company:
• New Hire Orientation
• Legal, Compliance, and Ethics Training
• Relevant procedures, processes, and standards:
• Policies, Procedures, Processes as required per QST table
• EH&S Curriculum per Regulatory and Compliance Management
• HIPAA/PHI Curriculum
• CSG Quality Management Systems knowledge
• Other competencies highly specific to the CSM role:
• Modality Basic Course or equivalent experience
• Clinical Workflow know-how
• Knowledge of Service Agreement offerings
• Basic SAP training
• Knows safety procedures/guidelines
• MS Office applications or equivalent experience
• Management/communications competencies:
• Facilitation Process
• Presentation Skills
• Time Management
• Behavioral Interviewing
• General Writing skills (as needed)
• Customer Excellence Training
• Diversity training
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top