CS Integrated Data Management Manager 205439
- Shanghai, China
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Ensure maximum CS Digitalization Tools/Platform ( included but not limited to local workaround IT tools/platforms/Wechat & global platform LifeNet/PEPconnect) performance and implementation of global standards / interfaces Initiates and follow up on business required system changes and enhancements. Coordinate various departments and IT service provider if required
2. Leading projects related CS Digitalization together with various CS departments and CS HQ to drive operational excellence. Ensure coordination of CS digitalization initiatives and resources between HQ, CIO etc... and local organization for any process & IT related activities.
3, Providing various Data/Info/KPIs reports when necessary to CS business department & HQ for supporting business development and operation excellence.
4. Monitoring general Service Performance via CS standard parameters (KPI) and inform CS management any deviation related to process and/or IT solutions. Analyze related sources and propose solutions.
5. Fulfil any other tasks assigned by his/her superior timely and with good quality.
6. Holds the disciplinary responsibility for the staff assigned to him/her; Informing the staff about the economic development of the business
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/
Your qualifications and experience:
Work Experience (Years): >= 10 Years (including >= 3 years management experience)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That's why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers .
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top