Corporate Technology Factory Digitalization Research Scientist 西门子中国研究院 工厂数字化研究员
- Wuhan, China
We are currently looking for a Factory Digitalization Research Scientistfor Digital Factory in Siemens Corporate Technology.
What are my responsibilities?
The candidate will work as a Digital Factory Research Scientist. The candidate will dig out the needs from business units and external customers, put forward innovation projects, discuss the projects with customers, and accomplish the projects in time. Detailed responsibilities include:
- Technology research (literature survey, patent search, product review) in the technology field of factory digitalization;
- Responsible for frontend framework design and implementation, define the developing rule for frontend and document it, promote frontend engineering, automation and toolization to boost efficiency of development;
- Research on advanced technology ;
- Collaborate with Siemens colleagues, partners and customers to implement factory digitalization solutions, including but not limited to programming, installing & deploying, testing & analysis, reports filing, etc.;
- Help develop the digital twin ecosystem, attract partners, accumulate domain knowledge, and develop customized solutions for different industries.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Master degree and above in computer engineering, mechanical engineering, automation, industry engineering or equivalent;
- Skilled in frontend develop technology (HTML5,JS,JSON,CSS) and familiar with cross browsers and terminal;
- Experience on large-scale project and architecture design and develop with more than two years, skilled in Angular , Django node js etc. develop language;
- Familiar with Vue, React Bootstrap etc. web framework, deep understanding of frontend and backend separation, capable of promoting implementation of technology, with logical mind;
- Capable of programming, skilled in at least one language like JAVA/Python;
- Experience on Restful ZeroMQ, RabbitMQ, Redis, etc. open source module;
- Experience on manufacturing digitalization upgrades is preferred;
- Strong sense of responsibility, good at learning and research, ability to work independently and creativity;
- Good oral and written communication skills in both Chinese and English.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
For nearly 170 years, pioneering technologies and the business models developed from them have been the foundation of Siemens' success. Our central research and development unit - Corporate Technology (CT) - plays an important role in this. Corporate Technology contributes to the Company's success in many functions, including technology and innovation strategy, research and development, cooperation with universities and start-ups, patents and business excellence.
Officially opened in 2006, Corporate Technology China (CT CN) is the largest innovation branch outside Germany. Many top-notch innovators work in Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Nanjing, Wuhan, Qingdao and Tianjin. We combine the physical and the virtual worlds through our Core Technology Initiatives and research projects in the areas of data analytics, the Industrial loT, autonomous systems, systems integration, cyber security, etc. We are thus helping the Siemens Business Units turn inventions into successful innovations in the market.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you want know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website https://new.siemens.com/cn/zh/company/jobs.html.
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top