Corporate Technology DevOps Engineer(Shanghai) 西门子中国研究院 DevOps工程师（上海）
- Shanghai, China
We are currently seeking a DevOps Engineer for our Beijing location.
What are my responsibilities?
- Build and maintain status-of-arts DevOps infrastructure and define relevant process based on it;
- Build CI/CD pipeline for variants of projects, help team provide reliable product and service continuously;
- Explore new methods for software team to improve development efficiency without downgrade product quality;
- Ensure the security and stability of overall development tool Chain;
- Help Siemens BU for DevOps transformation.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or related fields;
- 3+ years of experience in software development;
- Experienced with both Agile and waterfall;
- Work within a DevOps team > 1 year;
- Proficiency in scripting languages (Python, Shell, Ruby, Perl);
- Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab CI, GoCD);
- Experience with development tools like CMake, Maven, Gradle, Sonarqube, Artifactory, Klocwork, etc.;
- Capable of debug software integration & deployment issues independently;
- Experience with monitoring tools;
- Experience with Docker;
- Good communication skills, strong sense of responsibility and capable to influence and collaborate in across functional environment;
- Proficient English and Chinese in both oral and written;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can-do attitude;
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work;
- Proven track record of always learning and growning;
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Willing to accept challenges and responsibilities;
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a growing, dynamic team.
- Background in managing and maintaining large scale Linux environments;
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Experience with Openstack;
- Experience with Storage like Ceph;
- Experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet);
- Experience with ITIL.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
For nearly 170 years, pioneering technologies and the business models developed from them have been the foundation of Siemens' success. Our central research and development unit - Corporate Technology (CT) - plays an important role in this. Corporate Technology contributes to the Company's success in many functions, including technology and innovation strategy, research and development, cooperation with universities and start-ups, patents and business excellence.
Officially opened in 2006, Corporate Technology China (CT CN) is the largest innovation branch outside Germany. Many top-notch innovators work in Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Nanjing, Wuhan, Qingdao and Tianjin. We combine the physical and the virtual worlds through our Core Technology Initiatives and research projects in the areas of data analytics, the Industrial loT, autonomous systems, systems integration, cyber security, etc. We are thus helping the Siemens Business Units turn inventions into successful innovations in the market.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you want know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website https://new.siemens.com/cn/zh/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top