Corporate Applications Engineer - Tessent
- Kampung Sungai Ara, Malaysia
We are seeking a Corporate Application Engineer for our Tessent Silicon Lifecycle Solutions product line. In this role you will help customers solve complex design-for-test challenges for their IC designs.
By working closely with customers (remote and onsite) you will uncover requirements for tool and flow enhancements and advance training to help increase customer productivity with our tools
You will provide technical support to customers using the latest tools and software, reproduce customer's problems and provide solutions.
You will focus on customer advocacy and product supportability to influence product quality and direction.
Capture and share problem resolutions in our knowledge base, and provide input to product documentation and training materials.
You will be a member of a worldwide team working toward one goal of making or Tessent Customers Successful.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- MSEE + 2 years or BSEE + 3 years' experience implementing design-for-test methodologies on current IC technologies
- Experience with design, simulation, and verification of ASIC/VLSI circuits and systems, design verification and product test generation preferred
- Strong understating of scan insertion, BoundaryScan (1149.1), ATPG and Compression Methodologies Required
- Expertise using relevant tools: Tessent TestKompress, Tessent Scan, Tessent FastScan, Tessent MemoryBIST, Tessent BoundaryScan, Tessent Diagnosis
- Good understanding of RTL, Gate Level, and System Verilog
- Ability to develop TCL scripts
- Strong verbal / written communication skills; excellent active listening skills
- Some travel is required (10%)
- English and Mandarin written and communication skills a must
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top