Corporate Application Engineer (Analog Mixed Signal) - SISW - MG 219443
- Fremont, CA
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: SISW - MG
Job Title: Corporate Application Engineer (Analog Mixed Signal) - 219443
Job Location: USA - CA - Fremont
Job Category: Engineering
Contribute to the success of Mentor Graphics by increasing customer satisfaction and productivity with Mentor Graphics' AMS (Analog Mixed Signal) products.
• Support and resolve all AMS software issues of our customers.
• Developing and delivering technical training on new features and product updates
• Provide on-site support as required with client's use of Mentor Graphics AMS products.
• Tracking and updating customer issues using defined Mentor Graphics processes and tracking tools.
• Developing Technical content for Mentor's knowledge base.
• Communicating customers' technical requirements as well as customer issues to the Product Team. This will include an understanding and communication of the urgency and impact of these issues to the product and sales teams.
• Developing a network of technical relationships at a peer-to-peer level with Mentor worldwide technical teams, our customers and the Product engineering teams.
• Understanding customer needs on AMS, involve and work with their projects for using right methodologies and Mentor Graphics tools for successful project completion
• Methodology review; Tool deployment and adoption; Provide support to customers during critical Project implementation phases.
• Develop a network of technical relationships at a peer-to-peer level with both our customers and the Product engineering teams.
• Work with World Wide teams for successfully driving Mentor Graphics tools inside customer projects to enable business success for Mentor Graphics.
BS degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering or related field is required, MS degree (or equivalent) is preferred
• 3+ years analog or mixed-signal design engineering experience preferred
- Recent college graduates will be considered
• Broad understanding of analog or mixed-signal design methodologies and tool flows, such as SPICE, Fast-SPICE, and mixed-signal/mixed-language
• Ability ability to map simulator capabilities to application-specific requirements
• Ability to build and maintain working relationships with customers
• Work effectively with sales, marketing, and R&D
• Experience with analog simulators, such as Mentor Graphics AFS (Analog FastSPICE) and Eldo, Cadence Spectre, and Synopsys HSPICE
• Experience with Cadence Analog design environments ADEL/XL/Assembler/Explorer and Synopsys Custom Compiler
• Experience with mixed-signal circuit simulation tools, such as Mentor Graphics Questa ADMS , Cadence AMS Designer
• Experience with IC schematic and layout tools preferred, such as Mentor Graphics Pyxis or Cadence Virtuoso
• Experience with UNIX or Linux
• Strong oral, written communication, and presentation skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Some Travel may be required (Domestic & International)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top