Contract Manager - Commercial Solutions
- Malvern, PA
Now's our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Contracts Manager - Commercial Solutions
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Contracts Manager - Commercial Solutions, you will be responsible for:
• Writing, reviewing, analyzing, modifying and negotiating commercial sales agreements, business associate agreements, confidentiality agreements and other contracts with the support of commercial counsel.
• Interpreting contract requirements, obligations, and risk exposure.
• Contributing to the development and improvement of the model contract library and the efficiency of the legal contract management process.
• Verifying compliance with relevant corporate limits of authority protocols and, with assistance from commercial counsel, summarizing risks for business partners to achieve contract review and approval.
• Educating/training business partners on key commercial, legal, corporate policy, contracting process, and other considerations.
• Assist in the management of contract documentation flow, approvals, reporting and archiving consistent with internal processes.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
• You apply broad knowledge of various applicable contractual and legal concepts involved in commercial sales contracts with healthcare entities.
• You have demonstrated ability to confidently and effectively interact with customers.
• You can identify and solve problems, including constructively engaging with relevant stakeholders and suggesting creative solutions.
• You can manage heavy workload effectively and meet deadlines.
• You work independently and effectively in a highly matrixed, high-volume, challenging environment.
• You possess strong written and oral communications skills and demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
• You have a willingness to learn and apply knowledge to work responsibilities.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- You have earned a bachelor's degree, or you have equivalent work experience.
- You possess a competency with Microsoft Office applications
- You understand the administrative tasks required to draft and negotiate contracts for sale of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics/point of care equipment, medical software and related products and services; preferred.
- You have experience in customer service and/or business negotiation; preferred.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers .
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about .
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top