Challenging times require flexibility and adaptability. Therefore,Siemens Mobility Portugal has created a "New Normal Working Model". This givesyou the flexibility to work from the safety of your own home while you canstill count on full office support.
Siemens Mobility provides integrated Mobilitysolutions for urban, interurban and logistics for efficient transportation ofpassengers and goods.
With digitalization we enable Mobility operatorsworldwide to make trains and infrastructure intelligent. Our business unit Software creates and develops innovative high-quality software for trip andtrain planning, mobile ticketing and comprehensive Mobility as a Service (MaaS)solutions. Our apps have been downloaded more than 200 million times overall.
We share one common goal: enhancing the passengerexperience with our combined power for the future of Mobility.
Siemens is operating a Software Development Center in Portugaltargeting Intelligent Solutions for the future of Mobility. We want YOU to joinour team in the capacity of:
Consultant / Business Analyst - Train Planning and Disposition Systems (m/f/d)
- Working on international Customer projects inclusive business requirement analysis and the development of implementation concepts;
- Interface between the customer and the development team to development solution proposals;
- Contact partner for all questions and request relating to the use of our software products at the customer.
- University degree in traffic engineering / railway engineering / mechanical engineering / electrical engineering / telecommunications engineering / software engineering / industrial engineering and management or comparable qualification;
- Preferably knowledge in the area of railways, traffic or mobility;
- Ideally first experience with projects in the area of planning and disposition systems preferably for rail mounted traffic systems;
- Affinity with IT, data structures and algorithms;
- Team player with self-reliant and structured operation;
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German language is a plus;
- Willingness to international business travel.
If this sounds interesting to you, then please send us your application in English and we will get back to you.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time