- Shanghai, China
What are my responsibilities?
• Maximizes revenue on Strategic Named Accounts, Ensures sales goals are met within organization strategies.
• Team player who is able to maintain coordination with integral organization functions.
• Responsible for renewing, up-selling, and closing of intendance/service/license contracts to a specific region or account.
• Increase renewal sales for assigned region or account(s).
• Demonstrates knowledge of the organization's various products and maintenance contracts.
• Educate customers on business practices and associated contractual implications.
• Ensure customer awareness and understanding of applicable product elements.
• Must meet sales objectives such as quota and productivity requirements.
• Maintain account team relationships and transfer leads as appropriate.
• Has substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• A minimum of 2 - 4 years of Enterprise Software Solution Sales related experience.
- C level sales capability
- Consultation sales capability
- Familiar with web-based/cloud-based software systems
- Deep understanding of requirement of operation excellence of Owner Operator in Process Industry
- Deep understanding of Value proposition of digital twin/ engineering data warehouse and plant operation management software systems
- Excellent sales record of enterprise software solutions
- Strong team work spirit
- Work experience in owner/operator will be a plus
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top