- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The SOP IT FIN AAE team consists of employees across Africa, Asia, Australia, and the Middle East and is part of the global organization of SOP IT FIN. We are overall responsible to develop, implement and continuously improve all relevant financial strategies, concepts, policies and business activities within the global SOP IT. As the Controlling Professional, you will be expected to perform the financial partner role towards assigned units within SOP IT and RC-IT, which includes the commercial topics that are outlined below, but may not limit to the mentioned.
Areas of Responsibility and Skills:
- Performs all aspects of the yearly financial cycles such as planning, year-end closing, and monthly / quarterly reporting.
- Continuously monitors and analyzes forecasts & budgets with clarification of the relevant deviations
- Ensures consistency and accuracy of figures for SOP IT, RC-IT and OpCo IT operations
- Analyzes all aspects of the IT process and reporting: Services, Projects, Provider- / Receiver-view, Productivity, Headcount.
- Trusted business partner to the customer for commercial topics including the provision of transparency on IT performance KPIs and value flows.
- Integrates data between various source systems and maintains it
- Actively participates in the Finance community and seeks for productivity and process improvement possibilities.
- Aligns and implements global SOP IT, RC-IT and OpCo IT strategies.
- Carries out ad-hoc analyses and data consolidation of various kinds as required.
- Displays highly effective networking, collaboration and time management skills as part of an international team.
- Supports productivity and cost reduction initiatives as required.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- BS/BA in related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 3 years' experience in similar business controlling or finance roles, ideally in a Multinational Corporate Controlling environment
- Highly proficient in MS office and advanced working knowledge of SAP (FI/CO) and related reporting tools preferred
- Demonstrates and applies a broad knowledge of field of specialization through successful completion of moderately complex assignments.
- Able to communicate with poeole of all level
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top