COM Deputy Installation Manager Line 1/2 - Riyadh Metro Project
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
We are recruiting for an Installation Manager for the Riyadh Metro Project (RMP), which is currently one of the world's largest infrastructure projects being under construction in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Siemens as a part of a consortium consisting of 4 companies is to supply the entire turnkey system for 2 driverless metro lines including metro trains, electrification, signaling, and communications systems.
For the Riyadh Team we are looking now to hire Installation Manager for the communications department ensuring to Plan, schedule and delivery of communications scope of work, integrated within the Transit Systems organisation ensuring all complex project objectives and agreed milestones are achieved in accordance with project requirements, the program, resource requirements, budgets, quality, safety standards and customer expectations
What are my Key Responsibilities:
• Actively promoting safety and implement the Safety Management System in compliance with BACS Safety plan to ensure a safe and reliable network.
• Coordinate in the partnership with Lot-PMs the implementation of the Group / BU Safety Plan so that system safety aspects of projects are addressed and projects are managed in compliance with relevant standards and specifications, to ensure a safe and reliable project delivery.
• Coordinate interface engineering/management with scope/schedules and manage the planning phase to progress from agreed project scope to the point of project delivery and ensure projects are adequately planned and resourced to effect timely and cost-effective delivery.
• Assist in the coordination of construction activities undertaken by Lot-PMs and subcontractors. Monitor and report on progress.
• In partnership with Lot-PMs Audit design/construct SEQ plans to ensure compliance with the relevant standards and legislative requirements.
• Contribute as an installation manager to the development of annual cost recovery and expenditure budgets in line with the group's requirements.
• Prepare, interface management of project management plans. Coordinate interface management with the OPM Installation Management with the projects and deliver specified outcomes for stakeholders in terms of safety, scope, quality, standards, budget, timeframes and customer expectations .
• Coordinate with Civils, COM team with certification on a regular basis, regulatory and organisational standards to facilitate compliance for all work.
• Coordinate with interface stakeholders on site scope clashes. Oversee interface scope to ensure they are compliant with organisational standards and legislative requirements.
• Pursue construction innovations and benchmark construction against industry best practice to ensure quality, productivity and continuous improvement in project outcomes.
• Coordinate as COM Installation manager to undertake Risk Analysis for projects in order to manage safety and commercial risks to facilitate decision making and risk minimisation for projects.
• Coordinate with the team as COM Installation manager to lead the development and negotiation of contractual agreements to identify and reduce the commercial risk in projects undertaken.
• Drive the monitoring to ensure databases are kept updated for all projects in order to provide timely and accurate financial reporting, and to facilitate project completion reports as part of project finalisation.
• Coordinate, Lead with the monitoring to ensure stakeholders sign off the scope for all Projects and handover documentation is completed at the end of projects.
• Actively enforce Occupational Health & Safety policy and procedures to ensure compliance with OH & S and Injury Management legislation and promote the development of a safe working culture.
• Actively promote and implement environmental policy and procedures in order to minimise environmental risk.
• Actively engage in fair and equitable workplace behaviour to ensure a discrimination-free workplace in accordance with legislative requirements.
What do I need to qualify for this Job?
- Tertiary qualifications in Project Management, or Engineering, preferably Civil Electrical, CCTV, ACID, CTN Fibre Networks, Master clock and Telephony systems - with a major focus on Mega system implementation at parallel locations. Experience with Project Management aspects or a relevant discipline or equivalent experience;
- Demonstrated commitment to learn knowledge base required assisting Installation management with the complex Riyadh Metro project deliverables, academic experience and/or industry work experience in major infrastructure projects or multi disciplined nature.
- Willingness, commitment to gain experience with project management tools and contract administration and negotiation procedures incorporating Integration Management, Scope Management, Time Management, Cost management, Quality Management, HR Management, Communications Management, Risk Management, Procurement Management, Financial Management and Contract Administration and Management.
- Demonstrated commitment to obtain company knowledge and understanding of business objectives, policies and procedures for project management and those relevant to HR, safety, the environment and finance on projects or similar work experience
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Branch KSA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top