Cloud Specialist and IT Security Enthusiast (m/f/d)
- Lisbon, Portugal
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact in our society?
As a Cloud Specialist you will:
- Identify and evaluate cloud log sources necessary for security monitoring
- Identify, test and evaluate threat detection and monitoring services offered by cloud providers or third parties
- Plan and support onboarding of cloud log sources to on-prem and cloud-based SIEM/data sink solutions
- Develop scalable security monitoring strategies for IaaS, PaaS and SaaS solutions together with service owners
- Adopt a structured approach to the development of use cases and signatures for attack detection
- Support the security analyst team with triaging security alerts including communication with service owners and stakeholders
- Support with incident handling upon detected true positive attacks
- Good understanding of cyber security landscape, and TTPs
- Solid and proven cloud computing and architecting knowledge (AWS / Azure)
- Knowledge and understanding of concepts in AWS / Azure
- Development skills (scripting or high-level programming languages)
- Experience in security monitoring / threat detection would be appreciated
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn
- University degree in computer science, IT security or related fields
- Proficient in written and spoken English combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail
Please, submit your CV in English
Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to manage the associated risks caused through Cyber-criminals.
"Making an impact that matters!", that's the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unpredictable security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus growing the risk of cyberattacks.
We're looking for brilliant, ambitious game-changers like you to join our team of experts. Together let's build cutting-edge security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us tackle tomorrow's challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We've got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with the Corporate Technology Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out !
#cybersecurity #CYS #cloudsec #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #ITSEC
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top