Cloud Security Specialist for Vulnerability Management (f/m/d)
- Madrid, Spain
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
The Cyber Security Vulnerability Management team is responsible for detection and remediation of vulnerabilities for all Siemens assets.
You will play a key role in consulting our customers regarding Vulnerability Management options in a multi-cloud platform environment. You will improve existing services and craft new solutions according to the Cloud Cyber Security Strategy for Vulnerability Management.
You will drive VM in the cloud.
As a Cloud Specialist you will:
- Consulting and technically supporting our CISO's, Business and IT for Vulnerability Management solutions in a multi-cloud environment
- Evaluation of cloud native VM solutions
- Evaluating our existing VM setup with focus on cloud
- Integrating VM cloud solutions into the existing tool landscape
- Giving input on possible directions of future clouds topics
- Becoming part of an internationally distributed team
- Interacting with external providers in the concept, development, and deployment processes to ensure that Siemens requirements are met.
- Demonstrable experience with cloud platforms, services and technologies (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience in crafting secure cloud architectures
- Excellent problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with peers, partners and customers and able to understand customer demands
- Strong dedication to high quality work and timely deliverables
- Strong automation mentality
- Ability to deliver enterprise class cloud offerings from concept to production release
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in written and spoken English (including security terminology) combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to handle the associated risks caused through Cyber-criminals.
"Making an impact that matters", that's the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unexpected security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus growing the risk of cyberattacks.
We're looking for forward-thinking, results-oriented game-changers like you to join our team of specialists. Together let's build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow's challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We've got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with the Corporate Technology Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
#cybersecurity #CYS #cloudsec #ITSEC #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top