Cloud Security Operations Professional (m/f/d)
- Lisbon, Portugal
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
As a Cloud Security Operations Professional, you will:
- You are responsible for the operational security monitoring of our cloud infrastructure to create transparency on Cyber Security for the business.
- You enable our Cyber Security Business Partners to take fast and reliable decisions on security topics.
- Perform recurring cloud compliance checks based on security monitoring findings
- Work with and support product owners in order to fix and mitigate security and compliance issues
- Provide documentation on results of cloud compliance checks and findings
- Verify assets and vulnerabilities by comparing items with the documentation
- Communicate progress and findings by preparing operational reports to relevant stakeholders (product owners, product managers, cyber security officer)
- Provide management reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing audit information.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the area
- General consulting skills - ability to translate technical concepts to business language
- General auditing skills
- Ability to produce reports
- Information analysis
- Cloud native security and compliance monitoring tools
- AWS: Security Hub
- Azure: Security Centre
- GCP: Security Command Centre
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work independently and in a virtual international team.
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, financial support to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove #cloudsec
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top