Cloud Data Engineer (m/f/d)
- Lisbon, Portugal
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
As a Cloud Data Engineer, you will:
- Create and maintain data pipelines and interfaces
- Create and run ETL data flows in a cloud environment
- Build and operate a cloud data warehouse
- Understand complex datasets and create robust data models
- Run secure database services in a cloud environment, while maintaining ISEC rules and Export Control & Customs compliance.
- 4-5 years of experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures, and datasets
- Strong SQL background
- Experience with cloud services: AWS (EC2, EMR, S3, Athena), or similar Azure technologies
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages like Python
- Passion to learn new technologies and stay up do date with growing trends and industry best practices
- Fluency in English.
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, financial support to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top