Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
Global Delivery Network (GDN) is the organization within Siemens Industry Software responsible for global delivery of PLM and MOM services. As a result of a rapid growth and business needs GDN decided to complement its main delivery center in India with nearshore centers around the globe (USA, Mexico, Poland & Malesia).
We are looking for colleagues who would contribute to the further development of our Software as a Service practice within our Delivery Center.
Join our team as Cloud Application Support Engineer from our office in Wroclaw, Poland. Hybrid / flexible working is available, and we would also consider offering a relocation allowance to move to Wroclaw.
You'll help our customers drive digital innovation by
- Perform cloud-based application and infrastructure support L1/L1.5 tasks (e.g., incident, change, problem management, controls, monitoring production processing)
- Monitor applications and take appropriate actions based on the alerts received
- Execute runbook instructions and root issues to proper stakeholders
- Follows the established and approved support model
- Monitor Managed Services & SaaS Operations Infrastructure
- Review monitoring alerts and assign those to the respective project teams
What do you need to realize what matters?
- 2-3 years of L1/L1.5 Support experience
- Knowledge of Cloud hosting, ideally AWS.
- Basic Linux and Windows Operating System knowledge
- English at B2 level. German, French or other European Language at B1+ level is a significant advantage
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and find solutions
- Experience with ITIL framework, industry delivery and support standards and processes, knowledge management systems, contract metrics and SLAs and ITSM tools
- Knowledge of PLM software technologies (e.g. Windchill, Teamcenter, Enovia) is desirable, however we will welcome candidates who have supported SAP / ERP applications within the manufacturing sector (e.g. automotive, defense, aerospace).
What we offer?
- Competitive salary and benefits (Lunch Subvention, Holiday Allowance, Medical Care, Sport Card, Life Insurance)
- Extra paid vacation days
- Access and trainging in the newest IT technology and global PLM & MOM experts for consultancy
- Interesting and challenging career path within Siemens
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Come and learn more about Siemens Software: Mission / Vision and our software portfolio - or visit our homepage.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who've had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Siemens Digital Industries Software Homepage:
Siemens Digital Enterprise videos:
Siemens PLM & MOM videos:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time