Who are we ?
We at Siemens Mobility are committed to helping our customers globally to succeed in today's dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done - because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately for mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence - leading-edge transportation technologies and services - we don't stop there. We are also deeply invested in our worldwide employees with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry.
Today, Siemens Mobility in Saudi Arabia is looking to hire an experienced Installation, T&C Supervisor to join our team in Riyadh.
What are my responsibilities ?
- Coordinate the CIS installation works with the Installation Manager and subsequently the Sub Contractor
- Coordinate the CIS PIS/PA T&C work with the PIS/PA T&C Lead Engineer and subsequently the Sub Contractor
- Liaison on a daily basis with the Installation or the T&C Sub Contractor and on occasions the client as directed by the Installation Manager.
- Inputs effectiveness assessment for planned Installation (Method Statement, Installation Work Package, Shop drawing, Site BOQ, Material, Work Permit) or PIS/PA T&C (Test Procedures, Work Permit) activities
- Reporting of daily progress and any notifiable incidents or accidents
- Be safety conscious in terms of Method statements and safe systems of works.
- Inspecting works daily, documenting any snagging items; installation defects, or T&C finding for inclusion in the Master Snag List.
- Managing Snag items through to completion
- Co- ordination of site materials and logistics with the Installation Contractor
- Undertake site surveys and inspections
- Participate in ITP witnessing as and when directed
- Dealing with any site specific queries - escalating unresolved issues where appropriate
- Ensuring that all method statements and drawings used on site are the latest and up to date
- Manage the access to the site with the Overall Site Management
- Follow the schedule and targets set in order to finish the works on time, highlight to the Installation Manager or the PIS/PA T&C Lead T&C Engineer where improvements are possible and where the deadline cannot be met
- Assist, where appropriate or directed by the Installation Manager with Commissioning activities
- Assist, where appropriate or directed by the PIS/PA T&C Lead Engineer with T&C activities
- Prepare , in conjunction with the Sub Contractor the As-Built mark-ups as feedback to the CAD-Designers after handover
What do I need to qualify for this job ?
- Degree Educated or similar in Electrical or Communications Engineering
- Three years work experience on Communication or Electrical Installation Project or similar
- Experience in dealing with installation teams
- Knowledge and experience in reading and understanding designs, installation principles NFPA standards.
- Fluent in speaking and writing in English language
- Experienced in working in a multicultural environment
- Team-oriented, proactive with good communication and interpersonal skills
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need skilled and dedicated professionals to develop tomorrow 's reality. Find out more about the Mobility world of Siemens Saudi Arabia here: https://www.mobility.siemens.com/sa/en.html
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time