CFD Engineering Services Engineer (SISW-PLM)
- Northville, MI
Engineering Services Engineer-SISW-PLM
Are you a CFD engineer looking for your next dynamic opportunity? The Engineering Services team in Northville is seeking an Engineer to join the team. This engineer will perform numerical fluid dynamic and heat transfer analyses for a variety of applications in the automotive, aerospace, marine, energy, and other related industries.
• Job functions will include performing model preparation and solution monitoring of the CFD analysis, critical analysis of the results and preparation of technical reports.
• The engineer will interact with customers throughout projects.
• In addition to working in our offices, opportunities will exist for travel to work directly with our clients.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• A minimum of a Master's Degree in Engineering is required, a Ph.D. is preferred.
• 1-3 years of post-degree experience
• Experience with compressible flow, heat and mass transfer
• Experience with commercial CFD tools
• Excellent communication/presentation skills
• Proven multitasking ability to work both independently as well as in a team setting
• Candidate must also be methodical and detailed, innovative, confident and be able to communicate effectively at all levels across the organization.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top