Central Accounting Senior Accountant - SISW-PLM (220092)
- Plano, TX
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Are you ready to be part of the journey and help us make real what matters?
Join our CF R 7 SW team as a Senior Accountant within Digital Industry Software responsible for a wide variety of general accounting topics within Digital Industry Software.
Digital Industry Software is the market leader in Industrial Software for the digital enterprise with presence in 35+ countries and ~20,000 employees worldwide in a fast-growing environment.
What role will you play?
- Perform monthly analysis of A/R valuation allowance balances and calculations
- Coordinate multi-faceted legal entity financial statement flux analysis
- Ad-hoc legal entity trial balance reviews based on entity risk assessment
- Monthly BS analysis for regional zones
- Quarterly balance sheet transparency check based on account risk assignment
- Provide technical accounting support for assigned risk countries
- Calculate and post internal merger and integration accounting entries
- Maintain SISW accounting guidelines
- Coordinate global audit firm engagement requests
- Support global closing of SAP ledgers
- Coordinate communication of global EY Fee allocation
- Perform quarterly subsequent event inquiries and report results
- Publish quarterly accounting newsletter
- Manage quarterly consulting cost reporting requirements
- Calculate and post global contract asset adjustments
- Review legal entity statutory audit checklists
- Approval for P13 adjustments
- Compile data for BU management approval
- Support global SAP HANA ERP implementation
- Manage special projects
- Bachelor's in Accounting
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- CPA or CMA completion or eligibility (Preferred)
- Excellent technical knowledge of all accounting processes and SAP functions
- Ability to work with multiple management levels throughout the business unit in analyzing financial situations
- Strong analytical, communication and organization skills
- Ability to take ownership of assignments and work independently
- Ability to multi-task and manage technical projects concurrently
- Ability to use professional judgment, problem solving and decision-making skills to resolve anticipated issues
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top