Candidate Experience Coordinator
- Boston, MA
Mendix is on a mission to enable anyone in any organization - from the marketing coordinator to the software developer to the CEO - to create things that are transformational for their company. We are fundamentally reinventing the way applications are created and we're reinventing the future of software development. Sounds ambitious, right? We agree.
Not to brag, but nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications. Thousands of our customers use our platform to delight their clients and empower their employees. It's no surprise that we're a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $21 billion by 2022. Ok, maybe we did want to brag a little. But we're proud of what we've accomplished...and...we're humble enough to admit that we need you to make us even more effective.
We are looking for a resourceful Candidate Experience Coordinator to join our growing Talent Acquisition team. In this critical role you will act as the ambassador between Mendix and our candidates and prospective employees.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for working with people and solving complex logistical problems. Someone who can leverage their fantastic administrative skills and strong technology orientation to make processes easier and more efficient; creating a best-in-class candidate experience.
You will have a strong sense of urgency and a history of knowing how & what to prioritize while coordinating for several different individuals in different time zones.
- Managing and coordinating candidate interview process logistics including travel and meeting accommodations.
- Greeting candidates and providing tours of the office
- Performing administrative tasks required for the efficient functioning of Mendix Talent Acquisition. This includes but is not limited to advertising vacancies, calendar management, candidate communication, travel requests, coordination with HR, and updating applicant tracking system
- Partnering with cross-functional teams to initiate and coordinate recruiting events that will promote the Mendix brand
- Supporting Global Programs manager with ad-hoc projects and Mx Talent app related enhancements
- Maintain accurate HRIS records and/or human resources payroll records and compile reports from the database.
- Ensuring seamless transfer of employee information/data to the respective Siemens HR counterpart through the integration of the HRIS systems
- Liaison between employee and the respective HR Business Partner regarding but not limited to: benefits administration, payroll, leaves of absence (FMLA, STD/LTD).
- Assisting with admin processes related to Purchase Requests and Concur
- BA or BS degree with 2-4 years of professional office administrative experience or internship experience
- Excellent communication skills; transparent, thorough, and timely.
- Passion for customer service and experience.
- Excellent attention to detail and project management skills.
- Excellent follow-through skills.
- The ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- The ability to identify opportunities for improvement and to drive solutions forward.
- The ability to build rapport with internal and external clients/candidates.
- Proficiency in Microsoft (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- A passion for learning about business and technology.
- Discretion around sensitive company information.
Our Guiding Principles
While we live on different continents, speak different languages, and work on different things, we are bound by our "MendixBlue" guiding principles. Being "MendixBlue" means that you live the culture, and you consistently improve it as we grow. It's kind of a big deal.
We put the customer first . Without our customers, we have no business. So, if you act in the best interest of our customers, always...you belong here.
We think big . We work to have a meaningful, lasting impact on the world. So, if you aim high and think long term...you belong here.
We innovate . We want to be what happens next. So, if you ask "what if?" and work to find a way or make one...you belong here.
We nurture talent . We look, not just at the sum of what an individual has done, but at the potential of who they can be. So, if you're up for learning from your failures...you belong here.
We hear every voice . Inflated egos don't last here, humility does. So, if you share credit and ensure that the best ideas win - regardless of who they come from...you belong here.
We own it . If something needs doing, we do it. So, if you focus on the outcome, and take initiative to get it done...you belong here.
We have fun . We use laughter as a common language. We can ask for help and we're happy to give it. So, if you find joy and purpose in what you do...you belong here.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But you'll find one at Mendix. We are at a pivotal time in our company's existence: where rapid growth meets stable funding. This is the time for industrious people to raise their hands to solve the next generation of problems. Mendix is a place where ambitious people can thrive; where you can identify an issue, propose a solution, and build the structure to make it happen.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means we're backed by the resources and stability of one of the world's largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim has been to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. That's why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. With offices in the Netherlands, the UK, Germany, and the US, (and more coming), we provide an international playground to truly impact the world through low-code.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top