C++ Linux Developer for Cyber Security Platform
- Prague, Czech Republic
We are an R&D center located in Prague and our goal is to develop a new generation of devices to control railway traffic. The modernization of the railway tracks is a trending topic worldwide and we are offering them modern, digitalized solutions such as a distributed network of railway control modules, train onboard devices, or a completely new concept of level-crossing.
What does our R&D look like?
Our Prague department consists of approximately 100 developers, testers, and other experts. We are developing both software and hardware products with full product responsibility. We take care of the complete development process - from architecture concepts to final validation.
What does your future team look like?
The team has four developers, three testers, a scrum master, and a technical product owner who are all working together as an agile scrum team. They work together with two other Prague scrum teams to develop a new cyber-security platform that will be eventually used in all devices across Siemens Mobility. It is their job is to make sure that all devices which control trains can't be vulnerable to cyber-security attacks.
It is all based on Debian GNU/Linux and our applications for security and diagnostics features are written in C++. We have a fully established CI process using Gitlab CI for our automatic tests and build. While working with us, you might also encounter technologies such as:Python (for scripting and testing), Rust (for our latest applications), gRPC, cpputest, systemd, boost and many cyber-security topics such as PKI certificates, TLS (with openSSL), signatures and security hardening.
What do you need to become a part of our team?
- You can develop in C++
- Experience with Linux
- Excellent analytical thinking
- You can speak English (the meetings, inputs and outputs of your work will be in English)
- Experience with cyber-security
- You can develope in Python or Rustu
- Develop C++ applications (C++14)
- Software implementation for Linux
- Analyse and design state-of-the-art cyber security features and measures
By joining us, among other things, you will get, for example:
- Signing bonus in amount of CZK 50,000
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available between 10 am and 2 pm)
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,000 (depending on seniority), which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
Where can you find our offices? Nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague.
Send us your curriculum vitae, stop by for coffee and discover the secrets of transporting the future with us! :-)
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top