If you really want to make a difference - make it with us! We make solutions come true. Our employees electrify, automate, anddigitize!
With ourcomprehensive offering of powerful industrial software and thoroughlycoordinated automation technologies, we support manufacturing enterpriseswith Digital Factory to increase the flexibility and efficiency of theirmanufacturing processes and reduce the time to market of new products - whetherin the automotive industry, the aerospace industry, machine construction, or inother fascinating industries. Where the future of industry is being built -especially with regard to Industry 4.0 - there is no getting around us.
As a worldleader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies,we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while alsoprotecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you havethe foundation to develop personally and expertly.
Your role - future and results-oriented:
- Software development in an internationally oriented and growing Siemens division with many years of success
- Participate actively in building industrial software products and custom software solutions with a phenomenal team
- Software development using a lightweight agile process to pace and track work and deliver high-quality results
- Work across the stack to analyze, design, develop, test and deliver new features from start to finish
- Be the technical interface to management and participate in relevant meetings
- Completed technical education in the field of information science, software engineering, electrical engineering, automation technology or an equivalent experience
- Ability to work in an international and distributed team
- Interest in working on innovative industrial products and projects
- Proficient in spoken and written English as well as a second foreign language (preferably German)
- Prepared to travel abroad occasionally (mostly Austria)
What we offer:
- Hybrid working mode: 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard.
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging.
- Find more benefits here.
We are anequal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do notdiscriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex,gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteranstatus, or disability status.
In case ofany additional queries you might have, please do not hesitate to contact us:+359 886 434 441
We dothank you for your application and interest, and we are looking forward tomeeting you!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens EOOD
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time