C++ Developer Train Planning and Dispatching Systems (m/f/d)
- Aveiro, Portugal
Siemens Mobility provides integrated Mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics for efficient transportation of passengers and goods.
With digitalization we enable Mobility operators worldwide to make trains and infrastructure intelligent. Our business segment Intermodal Solutions (IMS) creates and develops innovative high-quality software for trip and train planning, mobile ticketing and comprehensive Mobility as a Service (MaaS) solutions.
We share one common goal: enhancing the passenger experience with our combined power for the future of Mobility.
Siemens is setting up in Aveiro, a new Software Development Center targeting Intelligent Solutions for the future of Mobility. We want YOU to join our team in the capacity of:
C++ Developer Train Planning and Dispatching Systems (m/f)
- Conceptualize, Develop and Implement high-quality Software modules of a leading client-server capacity planning and timetabling system to serve our Train Operator customers and the public transportation industry
- Enhance existing software modules, test and apply bug fixing methods
- Based on your skills and experience an extensive range of software development tasks in either back end, architecture, full stack development, user interface or feature development in close cooperation with the customer will be at your disposal
- University degree in Computer science, Informatics (or comparable) or otherwise gained in depth experience in software development
- Several years of experience in C++11/14/17, design patterns and up to date methods and tools for software development
- Experience with Qt5, Docker and Git is a plus
- Team player with passion for quality, to transform complex and manifold requirements into efficient, sustainable and modular software components
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- German language is a plus
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top