Buyer of materials and services with German
- Ostrava, Czech Republic
Do you like to communicate in German and English? Do you want to develop your career in purchasing? Then we are looking for you!
At the Siemens Mobility Shared Services Center, we purchase material and services for our foreign branches, especially for Germany, with whom we are in daily contact. We work with orders, manage supplier data in our systems, prepare tenders and electronic auctions.
What will you do?
- Processing internal requests in SAP
- Material Master Data Management of direct Materials
- Requesting and negotiating of prices, quantity discounts and payment terms with suppliers
- Completion of all documents for the materials
- Communication in a foreign language on daily basis
- Collaboration with colleagues from the purchasing department
- Participation in projects to improve purchasing processes
- Training and supporting of new colleagues
What do we expect from you?
- Desire to work in a team, learn new knowledge and development in procurement
- Very good knowledge of German language, English is an advantage
- Previous work experience in purchasing
- Experience in negotiating business terms is an advantage
- Working with PC, MS Office, knowledge of purchasing systems (ERP) is an advantage
- SAP knowledge is welcome
- Good communication skills
- At least secondary education or higher
By joining us, among other things, you will get, for example:
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available between 10 am and 2 pm)
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,000 (depending on seniority), which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
Where can you find our offices? In Ostrava on Hornopolní Street.
Send us your curriculum vitae, stop by for coffee and discover the secrets of transporting the future with us! :-)
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top