Business Manager – Workforce Solutions
- Shanghai, China
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company's name is dedicated to our employees. It's their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our regional Education Service team as Business Manager - Workforce Solutions with a regional outlook, strategic vision and the leadership capacity to drive this new business growth of education services in the Asia pacific region with a strong regional presence, and leverage the Siemens network globally.
Siemens Healthineers' Education business is right at the center of that paradigm shift. More than ever, care delivery is undergoing transformation in ways that requires workforce competency, availability and accessibility to be re-evaluated, re-defined and re-engineered. Our Education Asia Pacific team is enabling this with introducing new education portfolios inspired by digitalization for continuous and personalized learning approaches coupled with disruptive innovations into the healthcare education industry.
Your mission and responsibilities:
• You are responsible for driving new order and revenue of education business in Asia Pacific region along with EDU Regional Business Management team.
• You identify and prioritize Make-or-Buy decisions for new educational offerings and manage partners to develop, implement and execute new trainings for healthcare professions.
• You define and develop the education and workforce services portfolio for continuous development of current opportunities within Region
• You develop and implement new sales channels and go to market strategies to achieve growth in new customer segments and territories.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/education
Your qualifications and experiences:
• You have minimum 7 years of experience in the clinical environment of Radiology and successful demonstration of sales, marketing, business development experience in the healthcare corporate industry.
• You have rich understanding of the government healthcare systems and hospital operations of Radiology and the latest educational trends and demands.
• You have experience in working with different cultures and working in multi-cultural teams is important
• You have an advanced degree preferably in radiology (M.D) or business (MBA) equivalent combination of education and experience.
Your personality and skills:
• You drive clear communication of complex information and frameworks with potential partners and customer alike to explain the met needs and advantages of potential new offerings
• You possess an entrepreneurial skills and spirit
• You present excellent negotiation and influencing skills. Influence others by asserting own ideas while gaining support and commitment from others. Identifies/influences critical stakeholders
• You deliver excellent oral, written and presentation skills with ability to explain complex concepts and controversial findings clearly to a variety of audiences, including senior management.
• You are fluent in English and skilled in other languages are highly beneficial (e.g. Japanese, Korean)
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top