Business Manager – Workforce Solutions
- Shanghai, China
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company's name is dedicated to our employees. It's their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our regional Education Service team as Business Manager - Workforce Solutions with a regional outlook, strategic vision and the leadership capacity to drive this new business growth of education services in the Asia pacific region with a strong regional presence, and leverage the Siemens network globally.
Siemens Healthineers' Education business is right at the center of that paradigm shift. More than ever, care delivery is undergoing transformation in ways that requires workforce competency, availability and accessibility to be re-evaluated, re-defined and re-engineered. Our Education Asia Pacific team is enabling this with introducing new education portfolios inspired by digitalization for continuous and personalized learning approaches coupled with disruptive innovations into the healthcare education industry.
Your mission and responsibilities:
• You are responsible for driving business growth of education and workforce business in Asia Pacific region along with EDU Regional Business Management team with a start-up culture in a big corporate
• You will be responsible of the establishing workforce solution business in the countries, Workforce solution is a new business portfolio that Siemens Healthineers have started as a global strategy
• You define and execute business growth strategy by establishing partners and business processes and accelerating Go-to-market for new products
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/education
Your qualifications and experiences:
• You have an advanced degree in business (MBA, MIMMBA) from a top-tier competitive program
• You have minimum 5 years of experience in the healthcare industry (preferably in Radiology) and successful demonstration in strategy, business development, marketing functions.
• Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to synthesize disparate information to create recommendations
• You have experience in working with different cultures and working in multi-cultural teams is important
• You drive clear communication of complex information and frameworks with potential partners and customer alike to explain the met needs and advantages of potential new offerings
Your personality and skills:
• You are fully entrepreneurial minded- ready to jump into fast-paced, rapidly evolving business in healthcare and excited of building something new!
• You present excellent negotiation and influencing skills. Influence others by asserting own ideas while gaining support and commitment from others. Identifies/influences critical stakeholders
• You are fluent in English and Chinese, also skilled in other languages are highly beneficial (e.g. Japanese, Korean)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top